Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspiration from Mrs. Obama

Michelle Obama wore a similar dress to a celebration honoring Paul McCartney with the Gershwin Prize.

I am trying to rationalize purchasing it for myself even though I have no where to wear it.

Do you think its a bit much to wear just around the house?

Mrs. Hot Cocoa  – (August 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

Ooh, gorgeous. Yes, definitely get it. Wear it around the house, to the supermarket, whatever. It's perfect.

Creature Gorgeous  – (August 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

Oh my goodness, that is such a gorgeous dress. REALLY gorgeous and you'd look spectacular in it given your awesome physique and beautiful coloring. I think the blush would look stunning on you! As for wearing it around the house? Your husband might like that! You could make a nice dinner, dress up and have a romantic date night at home!

Nicole Peterson  – (August 9, 2010 at 6:22 PM)  

Oh ladies thanks for the compliments. I sooooooooooooo want this dress but unfortunately I am on fashion lock down. I have items that I have bought earlier this summer that have gone unworn as of yet. And I just do't have any future occasion for this.

Bt I love your idea Creature Gorgeous for wearing it for date night around the house. But I could see Roe steaming since we are also tightening our belts in anticipation of moving.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP