Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Garden has been all abloom


The garden has just been bursting with flowers. My rose bushes all except one have been alive with color, my rhododendrons were bursting with lovely petals of pink, and now my hydrangeas are starting to make their appearance after a poor performance last summer. If the summer continues this way this may be the loveliest year for my garden yet.


Just towards the end of the bloom time for my rhodies.


My one foxglove plant which has now yielded all its flowers.


A new edition to the garden this year. I forget the name.



My hydrangeas are just starting to turn pink. I would love to have white ones.


Not a big fan of daisies but they are hardy and bloom for a long time.


My cactus, which sticks me ever year yields beautiful big yellow flowers. As you can see weeds love to hide out in it since the needless make it hard to weed.


Coreopsis another hardy plant that blooms all summer.


And my mini ivory roses. They are so lovely and are growing over their bed like weeds but I don't mind.

Unknown  – (June 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

You have a beautiful garden! You must spend time looking after it! And your photography is beautiful too!

Amie  – (June 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM)  

I'm so jealous of all of your beautiful flowers! Your garden looks lovely.

Tara Vorhes  – (June 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM)  

Hi there! You have a very lovely garden! Those roses are beautiful.

And those flowers are Scabiosa also called pincushion flower. I had ivory ones in my wedding bouquet

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP