Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pet adoption Day at Northern Liberties Piazza

Did I ever share with you the pics from our outing to Pet Adoption Day in Northern Liberties at the Piazza? Be prepared for some major furry cuteness. We almost came home with a gorgeous pure bred cocker spaniel. However, Roe and I have decide to hold off on another fur baby till we get our new house and have more time to give it all the attention it deserves. Plus my little guy Donnie is getting old and crogegty and I swear he has a touch of AS (is that possible in cats), that I want to be able to focus just on him for now.






The little guy on the left was going to all the cages and spilling out the water bowls. Naughty!


Free dog treats offered by my friend Tara from Avery's Pet Styling Salon and Boutique.


I didn't forget my feline friends.



Amie  – (June 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

Oh my!! I can't wait to get a bigger place so we can have another kittie...and then I can't wait until we settle down and get married so can get a puppy too!
Adorable pictures, I'm sure they all got very loving homes :)

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP