Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fueling My Bag and Etsy obsession

I have an obsession with etsy and an obsession with bags. So I squel with delight when I am able to merge both.

I blogged about Boopa Loopa a couple of weeks ago after thinking her bags were perfect for travel and stuffing all your goodies and distractions needed for a flight. I am always looking for something striking and different  for a travel bag and for something that can haul a lot of my stuff  (Kindle, magazines, snacks, medicine, etc). This bag did not disappoint.



Peta (owner of Boopa Loop)a makes the bags from vintage fabrics and they are truly one of a kind. I was so pleased to hear that I have one of only two and the other is with someone in Ireland. How tres exclusive!

I couldn't wait for our trip to San Fran later this month and I have been rocking it around Philly for the past 2 weeks.  I secretly take pleasure in saying "It's from Amsterdam and I have the only one in the States." (Yes I have an inner snob. LOL)

Pictured here fresh out of the packaging when it arrived 2 weeks ago.

Amanda B. Young  – (July 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM)  

Gahhhh! Love it. Complete gorgeousness!

Unknown  – (July 10, 2010 at 2:57 AM)  

It is a lovely bag! I am getting into etsy too but I find I'm always overwhelmed by the amount of choice there is :D On an aside, how do you find the kindle! I love reading but I'm not sure how I feel about not turning the pages and not needing a bookmark to remember my page. Yup, I'm old fashioned like that :D

Nicole Peterson  – (July 10, 2010 at 4:20 AM)  

Vickii

I am a book hoarder (OMG we have books in every room in this house) and I have always enjoyed the tactile sensation of turing pages and having the weight of a book in my hands. Most of my bags were specifically chosen because they can hold at least one book inside of them. But I have to say that I absolutely love my Kindle. I can now carry around with me a whole selection of books, shop anytime and anywhere for new reading material, and while reading I forget that I am reading via electronic media (sometimes catch myself saying turn the page). It was a gift from the hubby but it was money well spent. The only drawback is I don't go to the bookstore much anymore and that I miss immensely.

Creature Gorgeous  – (July 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM)  

I love it! ESPECIALLY because it's basically one of a kind. And the fabric pattern is to die for. Such a fabulous shape, too. Awesome. Very stylish, Nicole!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP