Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oh Jack how I long for thee

Since the weather has gotten warmer my longing for a little canine companion has just gotten stronger. My husband and I went to a breeder this past winter after falling in love with two little King Charles Cavalier  spaniels we saw on our honeymoon. We decided to hold off on getting the new addition to our family till we move to our next house (which will fingers crossed be early next year and which is a whole bowl of anxiety since we have to get through selling our current home first). And even though we don't have our puppy yet I have already decided on a name and am anxiously waiting on the day when we can enjoy walks, cuddle together, and I will have his little anxious face greet me at the door.

So until that day comes Gentleman Jack  just know there is someone longing for you with an excited and loving heart.


Creature Gorgeous  – (July 18, 2010 at 5:13 AM)  

Oh, I so want a dog (even more than a baby)! That breed is so pretty!!! Also, have you listed your house already? Where do you want to move (maybe you don't want to publish that info publicly)?

Best of luck to you with the sale and purchase! I hope everything goes well and soon enough for you so we can enjoy reading about your new dog and house!!!

Jes  – (July 19, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

I think I'll always want puppies more than babies, but I'm not much of a kiddo person so take that for what its worth. Puppies are a great addition and I know how it was waiting for mine so I know what you're feeling. He's out there, and you'll meet him soon!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP