Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's Birthday

Last week I had a birthday celebration for my mother and a group of her closest friends at XIX in the Bellevue Hyatt. I had originally intended to do a large celebration next year for mommy's 60th, however, given the health scares this year and stress of my grandmother's illness I thought it would be nice to do something special this year. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to value the time we have now with loved ones because time is so precious and short. Mommy and I have not alway been close especially during my teenage years but I can truly say that I know that she has always given me unconditional love, been unselfish and self sacrificing for me,  and I know no matter what she will always be there. So it was sooooo very special for me to host a luncheon in her honor.  And each one of my mom's friends are such lovely and warm woman. I've known most of these ladies my whole life and they have seen me grow from infancy to who I am now. I can only hope that I can mature as gracefully as they have. Don't they all look fab!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP