Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dilemma

So I finally found a writing desk for our living room after hemming and hawing for 2 months.

Problem its from West Elm.

Why is that a problem?

Because I redeemed a boat load of Amex points for a hefty gift card to Crate and Barrel, swearing we would get a desk from there.

Can you hear me banging my head against the wall right now?

Here is the a pic of the culprit. Now to bite the bullet and buy it.



Ok So what should I get with the CB gift card?

Maybe a chair - but the one I want is from Ballard!

Can't win for trying.

Unknown  – (July 4, 2010 at 6:07 AM)  

Get the writing desk you want! It's very pretty and I'm sure you will have it for a very long time so you should get one because you love it! I'm not that familiar with Crate and Barrel but I'm sure before you know it, you'll need/want something else from there and get a chance to spend your gift card!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP