Related Posts with Thumbnails

Crate and Barrel Lust

I got to see these in action this weekend at a bridal shower I shot this weekend and now I want them more than ever. They are definitely tres chic and stylish in person.


Crate and Barrel Swoop Bowls $7.95-17.95

And I want to throw this onto the list as well.

Crate and Barrel Agave Bowl $66.95

Shannon  – (April 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

There's nothing I love more than plain white serving dishes. I found a similar set to those bowls at HomeGoods. $9.99 for 3! I should have bought at least 6 sets!

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (April 29, 2010 at 7:47 PM)  

love these...they remind me of great white dishware at pottery barn that we have...but this is just a little more modern...LOVE it.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP