Related Posts with Thumbnails

Heavenly Dishwasher (and its earth friendly)

I know I am a little late with an Earth Day post but what the hey.

I wanted to share with you a great product that I have been using for the past month which I just happened to come across at Marshall's. (My gosh you never know what you will find in that place.)

Mrs.Meyers Clean Day Dishwashing Liquid is made from essential oils, biodegradable, and a cruelty free product. And OMG the lavender scent is the most heavenly thing. It fills the whole kitchen and dining room and then the dishwasher has the scent for days. It makes me want to run the dishwasher just so I can have the smell. I was also surprised that I noticed that our dishes are cleaner and have fewer streaks and spots than when we were using Cascade.

I have definitely been won over by Mrs. Meyers. Not bad for $4.99!








Photo taken with a 50mm lens (f/1.4 , 1/25 sec , ISO 200)

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing some of the technical details of the pictures you take. I'm beyond amateur and hoping to improve!

Amie  – (April 23, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

I would love to use this!! But I don't have a dishwasher :(

Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (April 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

Oh that is awesome....so going to have to try it!

Creature Gorgeous  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM)  

I've always been so curious about this brand! I love the old-timey packaging and earth-friendliness! And what a bargain a 4.99 for 48 oz! Now you've got me really curious to try it out!

Your photography makes it even more appealing!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP