Related Posts with Thumbnails

Easter

So I am winding down from a wonderful Easter. This year I did not kill myself cooking a huge spread as I usually do. We were able to sleep in and then go to a fabulous brunch at XIX here in Philly at the Park Hyatt. They put out quite a spread as you can tell from my food baby tummy in these pics. Lesson learned - Don't wear a form fitting dress when you know you are going to make a pig of yourself at a smorgasbord. (And oh my goodness my husband finally took pictures of me. Gasp! I know I post tons of pics of Roe and never any of myself and now you know the reason.)

I know that there is a blaring absence of a mention of us attending church service, which hurts me to admit that we did not do on this most holiest of days. My husband and I currently have no church to call home and we have let this allow us to become remiss in attending any service on Sunday. We have spoken on this a couple of times in the last few weeks and about my desire for us to find a church home. I think that it is important for the strength of our relationship that we worship and pray together regularly and I would like church to provide that structure for us. So this Easter Sunday, as Jesus renewed us through his sacrifice,  I am taking this time to renew myself in my faith and to start actively seeking a church home.

Hope all of you found some renewal on this Blessed Easter Sunday.



TOLIVER FAMILY  – (April 4, 2010 at 9:01 PM)  

you look fantastic in that little number girlie! nice pics :)

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2010 at 7:13 PM)  

Happy Easter! You do look fantastic!

Amie  – (April 6, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

Yummy. Easter brunch! I too have made the mistake of wearing tight dresses to brunch outings, and it's always something I kick myself for.

Yankeenaijababe  – (April 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

love the picture, thanks for sharing, both cutie

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP