Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Post

Just a part of my serve ware collection. Look closely there is stuff in all the nooks and crannies. See bullet below. And yes those glasses still have stickers on them.

This is just a random post with a hodgepodge of stuff that is not expansive enough to be worthy of a separate post but I still want to get off my chest.

  •  Traded in my Mini Cooper for an Audi. Right now I am on the fence as to if I made the right decision. Even though my husband assures me its not large I feel like I am driving in a boat. I miss the go cart handling and zippy compactness of Minnie. 
  • I am at war with my car navigation system. I don't trust that it is going to get me where I need to go. I guess this brings to the surface my control issues and my inability to have blind faith in something.
  • I am obsessed with serve ware. And even though I have 2 sets of good china I want another complete set this one in a basic white. Not to mention that I have my eye on a couple of items from Crate and Barrel (serve bowls, platters, and glasses) [Maybe my obsession is worthy of an entire post].
  • My allergies are kicking my butt and I swear Rita's lemon water ice or Eddy's frozen lemon fruit pops helps calm them down.
  • One fashion trend I can't wait till it passes is black leggings. THEY ARE NOT MADE FOR EVERYONE PEOPLE!
  • I am reading the Thornbirds. I briefly remember the television series with Richard Chamberlain from when I was a girl and it being too adult for me to watch. Why didn't I pick this up sooner.
  • I am a Twitter fanatic now. Take Twitter over Facebook anyday.
  • Wondering if I should take my summer clothes out of storage. I still hold to the old school rule of no white before Labor day. However, we have almost 90 today and the forecast is for high 50-60 Saturday. WTH. I am so confused.
  • I promised my husband that tonight I am buying my last camera lens for a good long time. We will see how long this will last.

Amie  – (April 6, 2010 at 9:09 PM)  

It's so funny you say that black leggings aren't for everyone - I TOTALLY AGREE.

Just yesterday I was driving and watched in horror as this girl crossed the street in severely tight & shiny (the worst kind! they look like trash bags) tights. To make matters worse, her shirt started right at her hips (crotch fully visible) and she must have been at least 200 pounds. It's just not right.

Yankeenaijababe  – (April 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

Allergies can suck, I suffer from it too every spring. My husband who is studying Pharmacy recommended Nasal Crome to me, it works really well and I feel so much better, you might want to talk to a physician, give it a try

Avoid going out early in the morning when pollen is high, also taking cold showers help a lot.

The weather is so hot but girl! I am having so much fun playing with my pretty outfits and manicured nails, pink, orange,coral and yellow...I am just loving it all. I have white jeans, should rock that sometime in the summer not now.

Anonymous –   – (April 8, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

love the collection - esp. the cake stands. im on a hunt for some glass domed cake stands - they're calling my name...

hope your allergies feel better! we've had some wacky weather in chicago - it may even snow/rain today!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP