Related Posts with Thumbnails

An afternoon with the Woman, the Myth, the Legend - Sylvia Weinstock

This past Sunday my friend Cass and I went to a bridal event hosted by Eclatante in Northern Liberties. Cass and I are both newbies to the wedding industry and we thought it would be a great way to observe seasoned professionals. Well part of the draw for me for the afternoon was the opportunity to meet the legendary Sylvia Weinstock and I was not disappointed. Its clear that she is fabulously talented and one savvy business woman but its her  personality that really sells you. She is just a dynamo - witty, funny, and engaging. The thing I am hearing again and again from people in the wedding industry is that while you are selling your goods and services what you are really selling is yourself. And I can see how Sylvia can draw people in and make them feel as though that she is giving them a once in a life time cake experience. Unfortunately we didn't get to sample any of her cake but I didn't care because it was just so awe inspiring to hear her speak.

Now if I can just meet Martha ......

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP