Related Posts with Thumbnails

Farmer's Market on the Piazza

Roe and I went to SPCA Adoption Day this weekend at the Northern Liberties Piazza. We have been going back and forth about adding a new fur baby to our family. We already have Donnie my faithful feline friend but Roe has his heart set on a dog. We have visited breeders but quite frankly at this point neither one of us has the time to properly raise a dog. So needless to say we came home empty handed but I do have some photos to post of some of the cute cuddly guys we met.

Every weekend on the Piazza there is a farmer's market and me being a foodie could not pass up all the yummy farm fresh goodies. I even was able to stop over at Brown Betty's Cupcake Boutique and indulge in my love of moist cakey goodness.



Roe went crazy with the make your own snack mix and they had toffee covered cashews - OMG a taste of heaven.




Of course I had to get a half a dozen cupcakes (and yes I did share with my husband).

Unknown  – (May 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

Your photography is awesome! And it's not just because I love food and photographs of food, I promise! Onada recommended your blog and it is great! She also told me about Brown Betty and you've now made me want to try their cakes even more!

Yankeenaijababe  – (May 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM)  

love this post, the pictures and food look fresh /amazing..thanks for sharing.

Nicole Peterson  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:37 PM)  

Thanks so much ladies for the compliments.

@ Vickii - you can;t go wrong with Brown Betty's. Everything is delicious there.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP