Related Posts with Thumbnails

I got a new toy!


Feeding my photography bug has taken the place of my shopping for clothes and bags .... well almost.

But I do admit that I sit and drool over the B&H catalog earmarking all the new accessories and lenses I want.  I bit the bullet and bought my new baby after taking a photography seminar earlier this month. My original plan was to get another body towards the end of the year but I couldn't hold out. Now my D3000 is relegated to my back up body and travel camera. I have already road tested my D90 and I love her. I see us doing fab things in the year ahead.


Jes  – (May 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM)  

Woo, grats on the new cam and definitely a good choice. I love mine, and it's attached to me like a third arm.

Creature Gorgeous  – (May 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM)  

OOOOOOH!!! Soooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP