Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vintage Lens Cases

While I love my camera bag its kind of bulky to have strapped to me when I go out on shoots and every since hearing about the Shootsac I've wanted one. However, when you are establishing a business you have to prioritize your purchases and invest in what is going to give you the biggest bang for your buck. Unfortunately, the shootsac fell low on the list since it is a want and not a need. So I decide to take a trip over to my local camera shop Chestnut Hill Camera and see what they had to offer in terms of a small lens case that I could wear strapped across my body. I found a perfect little Lowepro lens bag at a great price but when the store associate told me they had vintage lens cases my ears perked up. I love vintage items and love to be a little quirky and different. When he brought out two large boxes filled with black leather lens cases I went gaga. I was able to find 2 in great condition which fits most of my lenses and for $25 they are a great affordable alternative for now. I am also thinking since they are padded that they may be great for using for travel on our vacations as well. Can't wait to put them to the field test.

Creature Gorgeous  – (May 8, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

Oh, these are just WONDERFUL!!! Wish I had more than one lens so I'd have an excuse to buy one.

Nicole Peterson  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

Can't beat ~$12 a pop. And I've used them on shoots twice and they are great. Came out of the necessity to find an alternative to the $200 Shootsac. Plus they are not what you see everyone with at photo sessions - definitely a little different.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP