Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Most Magical Kitchen Product - EVER

I want to introduce you to the most magical kitchen product ever created. EVER!

Bar Keepers Friend. And we are BFF's in the kitchen.

I use this product on my pots, pans, baking sheets, roaster, ceramic cookware, darn near everything. And it gets out the nastiest stains. All our beautiful Calphon cookware we got for our wedding is still shiny, silver,  and stain free.  Its just like new and its not from lack of use. It's from this little can of magic that is less than $2 a canister. Yes you read that right, less than $2. It even removes rust because my husband tested on that too.

I swear that you will fall in love with it too. So run don't walk and get yourself a can.

And no I am not being paid for this. I just really love this stuff that much.

Jes  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM)  

It is a miracle product, takes scuffs off my counter top and old sink when pots and pans scrape. Love it!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards  – (May 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM)  

I've heard that this works wonders, but I have yet to try it. Adding it to the list.

Amie  – (May 11, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

OMG I am in love with this stuff also! My boyfriend's mom introduced me to it and we are inseparable. It's like a wonder drug for all of the nasty, sticky stained things practically anywhere in the house! And I agree about the rust - it got out the rings in our shower from the shaving cream can, which I had been trying to get out with everything on earth. Gosh I love the Barkeeper's Friend!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP