Related Posts with Thumbnails

Why my posting has been erratic

My posting has not been regular as I like because of .....





My photography has been taking off and all my free time has gone towards making it grow.  Juggling a full time job, establishing a business, and still keeping up on the domestic front is hard.

I have so much to share with my garden, recipes, shopping, and home but just need more time to blog. I love my little blog and all my blog friends and want you to know hey I am still here.

Creature Gorgeous  – (May 18, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

you're doing so well in your business! You totally deserve it--you're very talented!!!!!

Nicole Peterson  – (May 21, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

Thank you!!! I see that business is booming for you as well

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM)  

congratulations, that is fantastic!! i love checking out your new pix, keep up the great work!!
deb

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP