Related Posts with Thumbnails

Breakfast of Champions


Yes I devoured warm moist yummy cakey goodness this morning. Yummmmm .....

I think I have taken the comfort food week a bit too far. I knew this would happen when I made that cake the other night that one morning this week I would have it for breakfast. But the ironic thing is I am  loosing weight but not in a healthy way. I just don't get enough calories in me each day. I am falling into the habit of forgetting to eat and then just grabbing some crackers or granola at 1 or 2 in the afternoon as an after thought. And then I am lucky if I get dinner in me. My diet the past two weeks has been really crappy and full well balanced meals have been sporadic. And you see what I have deteriorated to - Cake for Breakfast.

I plan on getting some nice well rounded meals this weekend starting with a Big Salad tonight.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP