Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photo Session Today

I had a photo session for a lovely young woman whose bundle of joy is due next month. We were taking shots for her shower invites. I met her through the young lady whose birthday party I shot a couple of weeks ago.  The shoot was at 8:30 this morning (I am so sleepy right now but need to finish up dinner). Luckily my friend who has been a model since she was a teenager was there assisting, which helped immensely. We all had a great time and after the session we went out for a hearty breakfast.

Each session is such a great learning experience for me and I become even more passionate about learning this craft and becoming better.

Will post more pics later this week but for now here is a peek.

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

this is such a sweet photo- can't wait to see more!
deb

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP