Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wouldn't You know it


Last week after seeing this recipe posted by Ashley at (never home)maker I decided to bite the bullet and get a Le Creuset dutch oven. I have been on the fence for a while but this just pushed me over to the other side and with all the cooking I do I thought it would not go to waste.

Well I am not going to pay the ridiculous full price they charge for their products. Le Creuset is tres expensive. Plus I see them in Marshall's and Home Goods all the time at half the retail price.

However, wouldn't you know when I stopped in there this weekend to pick one up there were none. 0. Nada. Zip.

Ain't this a blip?! When I am not interested in getting one it seems like they have a million and one of these on the shelf. However, lo and behold on the day I am there to get one they are no where to be found.

Now the waiting and stalking begins.

Thanks Home Goods/Marshalls.

Anonymous –   – (March 2, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

this is such a pretty color! i love these, but i too have been searching at marshalls w/ no luck lately... i love the orange and lime green colors too!

Jes  – (March 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

I've been lusting after them too. Why are the things I lust for most so expensive! Lover her color too, that's the one I want!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP