Related Posts with Thumbnails

Busy Week

I am having an extremely busy week and unfortunately I am not feeling up to my best. We are in day 3 of our bathroom mini-renovation. I can't wait till it's all done - I will definitely share pictures. I also got my sewing machine this week after saving for the past 2 months in my friend Bola's Saving to Splurge Challenge. Now I am trying to decide on what project I will tackle first. Its hard to decide when I see so many great thing such as the quilt Jen made and the totes Kim cranked out. And after a week of comfort food (still need to post the meatloaf recipe) I have gone back to hardly eating during the day which means I am low on energy. And despite the warm weather we have been experiencing all week I still have a mild case of the winter blahs. (A drawback of working from home and hardly leaving the house during the week.) So much so that I went to bed last night at 7. But look what I awoke to this morning and saw when I came downstairs. My husband gave me a dozen beautiful roses! What a way to brighten my day ;) I instantly put them in our new hurricanes I got from Home Goods last week. So here's to a better weekend!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards  – (March 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

What a sweet guy!

If I were you, I'd start with the tote. You could totally do the quilt (and should), but it's so satisfying to have something that you can do from start to finish in one day. It gives you lots of gusto to get working on new projects! =)

Best of luck.

Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (March 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Yeah for the new sewing machine! While I absolutely love my quilt of course, I agree with Kim to start with the tote. It is much simpler and faster which will be motivation to keep going. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP