Related Posts with Thumbnails

Highlighted on Lookbook by Onada

Lil' old me was highlighted today on Lookbook by Onada. (If it were possible I would be blushing.)

Onada is a fabulous photographer, businesswoman, fashionista, and all around great girl who I became friends with after she did my engagement pictures last year.  Through her unbelievable ambition and work ethic she has since been a huge inspiration to me to get out there and start pursuing my heart's desire, namely starting a business and pursuing photography.  So I was tickled pink when she asked me to be a part of her blogger interview series.

So go on over and check out the interview (the questions were really fun to answer) and stick around a while and check out her great lookbook.

Also check out her beautiful photography on Onada Photography and her fab fashions at The White Dress Shop.

Yankeenaijababe  – (March 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM)  

Funny I read your interview with Onada , really refreshing and loved the granola recipe. You have a fun blog as well, would be back to read some more. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP