Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Gosh These Are Good Brownies

The pan right before being placed in the oven.

After seeing Shauna of Piece of Cake recipe for brownies I knew I had to try them. OMG, they did not disappoint. They were rich, dense, moist, and fudgey. So rich in fact that I had to share and gave half the pan to my contractor (I just couldn't have all that temptation in the house).

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (March 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM)  

looks yum...funny enough we had brownies tonight 2...my daughter made them for us :)

Nicole Peterson  – (March 15, 2010 at 2:34 PM)  

@ Toliver Family You have a great girl there

Unknown  – (March 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

i just made a smitten kitchen recipe that is really similar and i'm sure equally as delicious. yum!!

Shannon  – (March 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

You are a far better woman than I, giving away half the batch of that deliciousness. Bravo.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP