Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I love right now


Monaco Bar Cabinet Crate and Barrel 
I really want a nice bar for the house, we have all this great bar ware and I want something more sophisticated to house it then what we have currently.



Would these not be awesome to use in creating a collage to hang as a piece of art in your home. I have been thinking that the blank space on our family room wall could use some color.




Gap Favorite Stretch T
All I want to wear here lately are simple stretch white t-shirts. They are so classic, clean, and simple.


Saul Loeb Getty Images

At first I was on the fence about the new hair but now I absolutely love it. And could someone give me that dress and the brooch? FAB-U-LOUS

Amie  – (March 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

Yeah, Michelle's new haircut is wonderful. She looks amazing (but wouldn't we all with hair and makeup artists and oodles of money??)

My favorite bar right now is this one from CB2. It's super cheap (only $400!) but I fear that it would make our kitchen/dining area too cramped.

http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=118&f=4665

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP