Related Posts with Thumbnails

I have come out to play with the rest of the kids

I am now on Twitter and Form Spring. 

Yeah.

Click to follow me on Twitter


After some deliberation I have decided to join Twitter and Form Spring. After recently closing out my Facebook account I was a little leery about other forms of social media. Facebook had become a litany of updates of  Mafia War and Farmville and how much can you really say to the person you shared cookies with at snack time over 20 years ago?

I am seeing that though there is still a lot of what I call social media spam and noise to wade through on Twitter it appears as though Twitter facilitates the exchange of information better than Facebook. Maybe forcing people to say what they need to in 180 characters or less helps people to condense stuff down to the relevant. Plus Twitter is a better forum to interact and network with people across a wide array of industries. So far I really like it. Now I just have to master Twitter etiquette.

In observing Form Spring from other blogs it just seemed like a lot of fun. So ask away.

So if you are interested in either following me in Twitter or asking me a question, I have added widgets for each on the sidebar.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP