Related Posts with Thumbnails

My first portrait session

So I gave you a sneak peak yesterday of the portrait session I did for Tamika.

I had to get these all edited by today since my friend Courtney was using the photos for Tamika's bridal shower. But I love editing anyway so I rushed right home to get started on them.

I met Tamika last year when she was a bridesmaid at Courtney's wedding. I knew she had a kind, giving, and loving spirit when she gave one of the most touching speeches at my Courtney's bridal shower. So it was my pleasure and quite a privilege to do this shoot. I am just hoping I get the opportunity to do a new born session for her.

And I am using this as my submission for my week of photos for my Project 52 ;)

And if you would like to follow me in my photography journey check out www.girl-photography.com















TOLIVER FAMILY  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

lovely...i love 1,7 & 9! great job! im sure she loved them ;)

Shannon  – (March 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM)  

These look great! I lovvvve her flowered dress, the colors totally pop.

Creature Gorgeous  – (March 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

You did a fantastic job. I love your off-center compositions and color processing (are those real terms in the photography world?). You bring everything to life with the angles and details, and makes us feel like we're right there. GREAT job! I wish you all the success in the world with your photography venture!!!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP