Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Fabulous Mrs O

I have a fascination with Martha but I also have a love affair with Michelle Obama.  I am always struck by her pose, down to earth attitude, and her clean yet simply elegant style. Yes I am a Martha Wannabee but I am a bigger Michelle Obama groupie.

So I was like a kid on Christmas when I rediscovered the Mrs O blog. I had it in my reader but somehow missed the message that they changed platforms and to update the subscription link.

Well they are back bigger and better! And Mary Tomer the author of the blog also has a book. I wish I had known about the book earlier so it could have made my Christmas list.




Check out some of the recent stylings of Michelle from the Mrs. O blog. (All photos courtesy of mrs-o.org)












Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP