Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Stationery Suite




Soon after I was married I ordered our stationery suite. For the past 7 years or so I have always had formal stationery, ever since I caught the paper bug.  And a staple of my stationery suite has always been my correspondence cards. They come in handy in so many ways. I use them to jot quick notes to friends and family, thank you notes, or love notes to my husband.

According to Crane's website:

One of the most useful items in a stationery wardrobe is the correspondence card. Less formal than a note, these increasingly popular items, are used for thank-yous, informal invitations, and short notes. Correspondence cards are flat, heavy cards usually measuring 4 1/4” x 6 1/2” that are mailed in matching envelopes. They can be plain or bordered, depending on one’s tastes. A name or a small monogram may appear at the top of the card. Only the front of the card is written on, never the back. If you need more space, use a different type of stationery, perhaps a correspondence sheet.


I have consistently ordered my stationery suite from Embossed Graphics. With their 300 piece wardrobe which has 50 large, medium, and small enclosure cards with matching envelopes which retails for around $45 the price can't be beat. Plus it is printed on 145# card stock in thermography. I am always amazed that they are able to offer something of this quality at that price. As you can see I choose a very traditional monogram (in a dark blue), but they have other colors and designs to choose from as well. 


I can't wait to start using it.











Anonymous –   – (December 15, 2009 at 7:59 AM)  

these are gorgeous! i love having stationery around to write notes & letters.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP