Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ladies Luncheon




So this past Sunday I had a couple of friends over for a ladies luncheon. I love entertaining and it gave me an opportunity to use some of our serve ware we got as wedding gifts. It also gave me an excuse to pull out our vintage china. The china was inherited by husband from his great grandmother and the pattern is Staffordshire Bouquet by Johnson Brothers. The napkins were a custom item from Betsy Grace etsy shop (Stop by and check her out. She does beautiful work).

We had such a wonderful time that I forgot to take pics of all the ladies while they were at the house. (That always happens. Rats!) These were taken before everyone came and I was setting up.

I will do an upcoming post about our yummy menu where ironically enough all recipes were from Martha Stewart :)









Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP