Related Posts with Thumbnails

Martha Wannabee


Hello.

What brings you to my neck of the woods?

Whatever the reason I am happy to have you here. Stay a while and let's get to know one another.

While I know I can never be Martha Stewart. I mean let's be honest that is a near impossible feat but I love trying. I started this blog as a way to talk about my everyday adventures or misadventures in the domestic arts but also to just talk about all the little things  that are on my mind (and there a lot of things rattling around in this head of mine). So not only will you see posts about crafts, cooking, and domestic arts, but fashion, math (yes I have an inner geek), books, health, and my secret obsessions.

I hope you enjoy this little slice of my world and that you will join in from time to time. (I love comments and emails).


Thanks

Nicole aka Wannabee Martha

BTW This is one of my favorite photos of me and my husband taken by my friend Bola from Onada Photography. Check her out, the girl is AWESOME!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP