Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fridge Front

So a while back Erin at Domestic Adventure asked the blogsphere what our refrigerators looked like. I just now got around to posting pics of our little refrigerator which is a peek inside my warped sense of humor and also a record of my husband and my travels.



So the top is covered with funny retro magnets. Let's take a closer look at one.



Which is almost the exact opposite of what is posted so prominently in the middle which is the"Good Wife's Guide" (which has been posted on my fridge since I was a single girl). Though dated and very anti-feminist some are the tips are quite relevant and helpful.



On the side of the refrigerator is my husband's magnet collection from all our travels.



And here is a close up of my favorite travel magnet.

Erin @ DomesticAdventure.com  – (January 27, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

I am so glad that you posted these pictures! I love your retro magnets, and the travel ones are such a fun idea! See, this is when I wish my fridge wasn't so bare!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP