Related Posts with Thumbnails

Project 52! Want to join in?

I stumble across a lot of new wonderful blogs each day. This week I found out that there is a whole genre of blogs dedicated to Project 365. As a part of Project 365 you commit to taking a picture a day. While I try to take my camera out each day, some days it just doesn't happen. That is why I am doing my own take on Project 365 and calling it Project 52!

As a part of Project 52 I will post each Friday/Saturday a series of photos from the week. Also I will highlight one of the Project 365 blogs that I am smitten with that week.

I think this is an awesome way to develop my photography skills and to document my life for 2010.

If you would like to participate and commit to Project 52, simply leave a link to your weekly photos in the comment sections each week.

Hope you join in.

Check back Friday night for Week 1!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP