Related Posts with Thumbnails

Project 52 - Week 3

OMG this week I actually took pictures outside (gasp!) I know its shocking to me too. I got out the house. As you may know from previous posts I am a "faux" stay at home wife and am chained to my corporate laptop throughout most of the day and it is rare that I get out the house at all from Monday to Friday.


This week I also experimented with different effects. I am trying to figure out what I like and don't like in order to find my own personal style.

I found a leaf left over from autumn. Where did that little guy come from?


Equipment from a build site in the neighborhood.



Gladiolas from Roosevelt's birthday




My friend Ruby


And together we made a cake to match her beautiful red color. (recipe post coming)



Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP