Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picking out a coffee table

So as I mentioned in my previous post it is out with the old and in with the new in our basement. We don't need a new coffee table, however, I want a new coffee table. I am tired of the Ikea table we have now and has taken quite a beating. Plus I want something just a little different in terms of look and feel.

Here is our sofa (which I really want to recover with a slipcover from Bemz - I have ordered fabric samples and have a couple in mind its just a matter of doing it).





Here are the candidates I am considering.

Tanner Coffee Table from Pottery Barn (Which is very similiar to our living room coffee table from West Elm)



Hunter Trunk  from Crate and Barrel - which I could use my registry discount on since it is still good


Durham Cocktail table from Ballard Designs





I am leaning heavily towards number 2 but I am open to other suggestions.

Nicole Peterson  – (February 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM)  

Thanks. I am going to look through their selection. My husband was just mentioning that he thinks we should get a round table since everything is so rectangular with sharp angles here in the basement. Just to break up the look.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP