Related Posts with Thumbnails

I just got a lot on my plate

So a lot of things are going on with me. Here is the run down.

  • I am currently in the seventh ring of corporate hell working under a lot of stress on a high profile project which is sucking up a lot of my free time due to long hours. Last week I did not leave the house from Monday evening till Friday afternoon. That is just wrong!
  • I have been sucked into the Twilight series and can't put it down. Due to the aforementioned long work hours I am finally in the middle of the last book in the series. While this is not high brow literature Stephanie Meyer certainly is one heck of a storyteller.
  • I had my first two etsy sales last week. Luckily I was able to get them out relatively fast and my clients were pleased with the final results.
  • I have decided to launch a second business which should start taking up a lot of my time. More details to follow.
  • We made a decision to just go with our contractor in redoing our bathroom for a number of reasons. 1- We can barely get to the minor home projects we have on our list now. 2- We want it done quickly and because of both of our time schedules with work that may not be feasible 3-We want to keep harmony in our home and I am seeing that DIY and the Petersons are not a good combination. 4- Tiling scares me. End of story.
  • I now need to choose flooring, a vanity and fixtures for the bath.
  • I have decided to do a minor redo of the basement. We have reorganized the bookcases (I am still searching out decorative elements), I cleaned out and organized the closet, got a new entertainment shelf, and am now looking for a new coffee table.
  • I am backlogged on posting new items to my etsy shop. 
Whew seems like a lot and that doesn't even count some of my other pursuits like getting a sewing machine, finishing our wedding album, etc.

When I list it all out it seems overwhelming but this is just half the stuff that is swirling around in my head on a daily basis. 

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2010 at 10:30 AM)  

congrats on your first etsy sales! you're on a roll for 2010, good luck w your big corp. project and can't wait to hear about your second biz & bath remodeling ideas!

deb

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP