Related Posts with Thumbnails

Its Only Wednesday ........

Its only Wednesday and I want to the week to be over already. Not only am I and my team at work getting consistently handed our patooties on a silver platter which means late hours and a lot of stress, but to top it off I have somehow seemed to have caught some type of virus which is causing me nausea most of the day. Its not cool when you toss your cookies in the middle of a meeting - thank goodness I work from home. And how the heck did I get sick anyway when I work from home and have virtually no exposure to the outside world? I am just hoping I am well in time for this wedding we have to attend this weekend.

But one good thing is I got my camera bag this week (insert happy dance) that my husband bought me as part of my Christmas gift. Now I feel so stylish and chic with my cute camera bag. Isn't she pretty?

If you would like to get one or check out their other choices it is from the etsy seller XcessRize, and they have all kinds of funky camera and laptop bags.


Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (January 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

Oh I love it....and I am so jealous of the flowers. Do yo love the inside as well?

Hope you feel better!

Kristen  – (January 14, 2010 at 5:17 AM)  

I recently found this bag on Etsy and have it on my wishlist!!!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP