Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 Random Bits about the Wannabee

Roe and I being silly for the camera - totally unrelated to the post. I just needed a photo.

So I felt like do a post about random tidbits about me. These are my favorite type of posts by bloggers because it uncovers just that random tidbits that you would never ever think to ask someone but tells a lot about who they are.

Well here we go.

  1. I am a fanatic about going to the dental hygienist - I go 3-4 times a year for professional teeth cleaning.
  2. I have panic attacks while flying and I am at the point where I need a heavy sedative to get on a plane. Call me BA from A-Team.
  3. My most precious memories in my life are the days I got to hang out with my grandfather, tagging along on his errands, having him read to me, teaching me to play cards, watching cartoons, etc. I miss him everyday.
  4. I learned how to drive at 21 and for the first year after I learned how to drive I would only drive on the highway after extreme duress.
  5. I can not tell left from right. As a child I would always put my shoes on the wrong foot. [And I am not sharing the secret as to how I tell now]
  6. My pet peeves are people sucking their teeth, heavy breathers, and spitting.
  7. The only book I would read through 1st and 2nd grade was “Charlotte’s Web”. I cried when Charlotte died.
  8. I talk to myself when I drive and getting ready in the morning. Call it a side affect of being an only child and having to entertain myself for hours on end.
  9. I don’t ever want to retire and not work. I think that is sure way to bring death.
  10. I don’t know how to ride a bike. My mother didn’t allow me to learn since she was in a terrible car accident on hers when she was little.
  11. The best feeling in the summer is walking on thick lush grass barefoot.
  12.  I love my handwriting and I am glad my mother made me practice penmanship. That is why I am reluctant to go fully digital with an organizer. I just love seeing notes and lists written in my own hand too much. Vain I know. 
  13. I grew up only listening to country music and easy listening, my mother's choice not mine. Can we say Johnny Mathis and Kenny Rogers were my musical friends.
  14. I don't have a favorite color or food. Too much variety to say I like one better than the others.
  15. My dream job is to be a personal assistant to a famous movie star. Weird right?

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM)  

i like...i want to play...i'll plan to do a similar posting some time this week.

Creature Gorgeous  – (February 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

Your obsession with dental hygiene has clearly paid off--you have a perfect smile! The picture of the two of you goofing off is perfection and I love it! I'm also excited to have discovered this blog!

Nicole Peterson  – (February 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

@Creature Gorgeous

Thanks. I am a silly goose but sometimes my husband surprises me and can be even more silly than me.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP