Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book of lists


I love to create lists and here lately I have been slacking. The only lists I have been creating of late are grocery lists for Roe. I guess between my camera, my laptop, my Iphone, and my Kindle  (digital overload) I have fallen off with my traditional habit of hand writing out lists as a way to organize my thoughts. Lists are ways for me to not only to remember little things like "Hey we need more deodorant" but  a way for me to map out and structure my dreams, aspirations, and desires.  So to get back on track  I created for myself a pretty little "Book of Lists".

Taking a plain kraft paper covered mole skin notebook, a piece of 12"x12" Amy Butler Scrapbook paper, and a glue stick I covered the  notebook old school style like we used to do in elementary school.



I took an additional piece of scrapbook paper to create a decorative inside cover to hide the edges from where I folded the paper over from the front.


I then used my much neglected Xyron to create a label for the cover from a simple print out made in Mac Pages.

This project was extremely easy and took 10 minutes top. If you ever covered your text books in school then you can do this.

Now I have a cute little notebook to tote around for all my lists.

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2010 at 8:33 PM)  

this patterned paper is so pretty! great choices in the color combos!

Erin @ DomesticAdventure.com  – (February 17, 2010 at 4:21 AM)  

I definitely count on my cute little notebook for lists. But, I am liking yours much more. Let's be real, I'm an Amy Butler freak.

Onada - Fashion and Photography  – (February 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM)  

You need to add this to your etsy shop! I love it!

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 17, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

it is super cute!!! love amy butler!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP