Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guess who has clients?

That would be little ol' me.

People loved the pictures I took this past Saturday so much that I have already booked a maternity session and a graduation party with some other possible events in the works as well.

I am so excited that my heart feels like it is doing flips in my chest.

I have been hoping to launch a photography business since last year and now its really happening. While I say I am an "aspiring" lifestyle photographer since I am still a student of the craft, I just know that with ever fiber of my being that this is something I was meant to do. There has rarely been things in my life that I have been so passionate about it and to see things being set in motion is such a blessing.

If you would like to follow me on this journey hop over and check out my photography site Girl Photography. And of course I will keep posting pictures here as well.

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM)  

ok...I'm so excited for you! way to go! i'll check out your site :) the pics were really nice so i'm so not surprised. best of luck in this venture.

Anonymous –   – (February 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

yeah! congratulations, your pix are gorgeous!!
deb

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP