Related Posts with Thumbnails

What is in your purse?


I love to carry big bags, however, the only drawback to them is that I tend to carry a lot of stuff and if they don't have a lot of compartments or pockets then things can get lost inside. Constantly digging and hunting in your bag is not cool. So when I saw the Grid-It organizer on the Real Simple blog  and the Levenger's catalog  I thought this was the perfect solution to my big bag dilemma.  


I have my Kindle charger, Iphone, Iphone ear piece, hair clip, and Mac lip gloss all where I can find them. Not hiding out in dark recess in the bottom of my bag.

The Grid-It is an organization system made up of rubberized bands which allows you to place your items in a variety of configurations. And because of the patent pending technology your items do not move around and yes those puppies really do stay in place. It is flexible and versatile since you design the placement of your items to fit your needs. Plus the Grid-It comes in a variety of sizes. I purchased one of their smaller versions which is roughly 10" by 5". I think I may purchase another one because I can see this really coming in handy when we travel and will be a great way to organize our electronic gadgets and cords. 

Plus don't you think this is a lot sexier than using ziploc bags (which I have done on occasion) in order to organize items in your purse.


Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (February 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

I have never seen this before....what a great idea. I am like you and never can find anything in the abyss of my purse. This is brilliant!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP