Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jillian or Tracy?

Last night while I was vegging out and prior to watching Star Trek VII on hulu (Yes I am into science fiction. Right now I feel so geeky but what the hey I was a math major.) I was trying to decide if I want to be down with Jillian or Tracy.


The mean exercise drill sergeant from Biggest Loser that everyone loves to hate


The fairy like creature that floats around like a sprite and is BFF's with Gwyneth and Shakira

I  just want something to supplement my days where I don't have dance class. Not trying to lose weight just maintain. And if I get a little more tone than great. (Who doesn't want to be more tone?)

However in no way am I trying to morph myself into this.


Have any of you tried either? Thoughts? Likes/Dislikes?

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 20, 2010 at 7:47 PM)  

i started the 30 day shred about 2 wks ago...i hadn't worked out in a while...it wasn't too bad...ive lost motivation so i've taken a few days off and will plan to start over...i have only done level 1 so far. i've memorized the script and no exactly when and where they mess up...once im able to really stick to the 30 days i will plan to do a review on my blog..

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 20, 2010 at 10:40 PM)  

Nicole - unrelated to this...i just saw that you'd commented on my 12 week photo challenge blog...i'm way off...i'm hoping to get back on it tomorrow...

here is a link to the challenge:

http://is7.twopeasinabucket.com/photocourse/weekone.pdf

you just change the week to the following week as you move on... so instead of one.pdf...change it to two.pdf etc...

Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (February 21, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

I have done the 30 day shred. Let me rephrase that...I have started the 30 day shred multiple times. I really like but have never been able to finish the entire 30 days for some reason. I love that it is short, but it is incredibly intense. Now that I mention it I need to restart again...

SF50  – (February 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

I am a total Jillian devotee. I think I first got the 30 Day Shred DVD about a year ago and I still use it at least once a week. It's short, intense, to the point. Will kick your ass. It's what got me into running again after my baby and eventually training for the half marathon! Totally great workout. I also got two of her longer DVDs that are closer to 45 minutes and they are insane.

Nicole Peterson  – (February 22, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

I am going to go with Jillian. I have read and heard nothing but good things about her work out plan (that is if having someone put your body through the ringer is a good thing- lol). I am definitely hoping to be challenged since after years of dance I find that some workouts are just too easy. I want to definitely feel my like my muscles did something.

Thanks ladies - I am going to head over to Amazon right now and order it.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP