Related Posts with Thumbnails

I never thought ....

I never thought I would be jump up and down, wet my pants excited about a camera lens - but I am.
Today when I heard the mail truck outside and that sweet thump at the door which signals a package being left on the stoop, I flew downstairs. My little heart was racing as I ripped open the box and unveiled "My Precious".

 I just had to bask in her loveliness for a second

I immediately started to take her for a test drive.


I can't wait to really put her to use with bokeh shots.


I am amazed at her sharpness and her ability to take pics in low light. I can't wait to put her fully out on the road Saturday when I will use it at a birthday luncheon. (Keep your fingers crossed. This is my first time taking photos at an event. I hope get good shots.)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards  – (February 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

I'm seriously jealous. I want this lens like somethig bad.

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 17, 2010 at 7:25 PM)  

best of luck!!!! im sure u'll do a fab job

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP