Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm torn


MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q Huge Hillier Leather Hobo

Pro : Its PURTY
Pro: Its PURTY
Pro: Its PURTY
Con: ???????



or
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras

Pro: Beater shots with my camera especially indoors with poor light quality
Pro: An investment in my photography hobby
Con: ?????

or
Nikon 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras




Pro: Beater shots with my camera especially indoors with poor light quality
Pro: An investment in my photography hobby
Con: More pricey than the 35mm



I just can't decide, what do you say?

Invest in fashion or my hobby?



TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the purse...but i say invest in your hobby. Your pictures are great...a new lens would only make them better...

Unknown  – (February 5, 2010 at 8:05 AM)  

i agree - hobby! :)

(love the new bkgrd of the site!)

Nicole Peterson  – (February 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Thanks everyone I am going to bite the bullet and get the 35mm lens, and think I found a less expensive purse that I love equally as much. So I may be able to fulfill both ;)

@deb Thanks. I am trying to learn how to do modifications to my site so I don't have to pay someone to do it. And I am seeing that small minor changes can have huge impact.

Creature Gorgeous  – (February 8, 2010 at 6:06 PM)  

Hobby! You'll get more mileage and satisfaction, I say! And I know you went the hobby route. (Although that bag sure is purdy).

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP