Related Posts with Thumbnails

I have a dirty little secret

I have a dirty little secret ..... I suffer from potty mouth.

Yeah I need to get the soap treatment.

It is very shocking to people when they first find out and really very few do. Only my closest and dearest friends know about my affliction. I have been suffering with this illness for a while and stress only makes it worse. The worse is when I am in the car driving. Luckily the other drivers can't hear what I am saying.

So I decided to do something about it.

Even though I am not Catholic every year I give up something for Lent to see if 1) I have the will power to do it and 2) to see if it can make a positive impact in my life and carry over outside of Lent. In years when I have felt that my sweet tooth had gotten out of control I cut out all forms of sweets which did curb my desire beyond the 40 days and got me back on track.

So I am seeing if this no potty mouth ban can carry over outside of Lent. So far I have slipped a couple of times but I have definitely seen an improvement in terms of how I even verbalize things to myself.

I am determined to get through this and make this change in my life.

Are there any bad habits in your life that you are trying to change?

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP