Related Posts with Thumbnails

My new bag is in

As you know a couple of weeks ago I was debating whether or not I should invest in a new designer bag or a new lens and I was able to come to a happy compromise. I was able to purchase the 35mm Nikon lens and a bag from etsy seller Valhallabrooklyn.

After anxious waiting my bag is in and I LOVE IT. The leather is so soft and supple and the colorful lining gives it a little retro flair.

I am a purse fanatic and I love designer bags, but I am starting to not like designer prices. Over the past year I have moved away from getting big name designer bags and instead opting for well made bags done with high quality materials by independent artisans or unexpected retailers/designers.

I would highly recommend Valhallabrooklyn and I now have one of her luggage bags on my wish list.

I have the Larch bag in jet black.




Large travel bag I have my eye on.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards  – (February 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

This is gorgeous. I'm coveting the camel-colored one, but it's definitely still out of my price range, esp. since right now, I don't have a price range. :)

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 28, 2010 at 8:57 PM)  

love the touch of the fun lining:) super cute...congrats...I LOVE new fun stuff :) enjoy your bag:)

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP