Related Posts with Thumbnails

Have you heard of Bemz?

Have you heard of Bemz?

I hadn't either till a couple of months ago when I read about them on another blog (I forget which one.) But if you own Ikea furniture like millions of us do then listen up.

Have you ever found an upholstered piece from Ikea and loved the shape but hated the fabric choices they had to offer? (I know I have never been a big fan of their fabric selection, and their strategy of offering everything in plain stark white cotton duck is just not practical for everyone.) Or is your upholstered piece discontinued and you can no longer buy different slipcovers? (Like what happened to us with the Ekeskog sofa. Loved, Loved the sofa. However, when I bought it  the slip cover I loved best of all was just discontinued so I had to settle for my second choice.)

Well here is Bemz to the rescue.

They make affordable slipcovers for  a wide range of Ikea furniture (pillows, chairs, arm chairs, and sofas), and they have a huge selection of quality fabrics in a variety of prints and colors. I have been stalking them for a while since getting a new slipcover for our sofa in the family room is high up there on my decorating wish list. I have even ordered samples a couple of times to see the quality and feel of their fabrics and it has just fueled my lust for a revamp even more.

And the fun part is you can play around and see pictures of your furniture piece with their different fabrics.

Here is the fun I had with our  Ekeskog sofa.









All of these are way to busy for my liking but it is fun to play around.

I am leaning towards something more along these lines.


Yes something very neutral (yawn .... boring) but it gives me more versatility in terms of pulling in decorative pillows and fitting in with decor changes.

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP