Related Posts with Thumbnails

There is a New Kid on the Block

I saw this over at Daily Sip Studios Blog and was instantly intrigued.

I love fresh modern clothes that are also clean simple and classic. Thus my love affair with J Crew. So when I saw Land's End new line Canvas I was blown away. Yes Land's End! They have this image of dated suburban house wife but not any more. I think they are trying to give J Crew a run for their money. I have always thought they produced quality products, particularly their outerwear and canvas bags, so I am anxious to get some pieces from this line and test them out. Plus the prices are fantabulous.

Watch out J Crew there is a new kid on the block.

Photo courtesy of Land's End Canvas Facebook page



Photo courtesy of Fashion.Glam

TOLIVER FAMILY  – (February 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM)  

wow...im quite shocked to see this from lands end. I LOVE jcrew...one of my favorite oldie but goodie items is an old pair of jcrew flip flops...they are the most comfy flip flops EVER...

Anonymous –   – (February 28, 2010 at 3:09 PM)  

ooh, i love the yellow coat. and jcrew!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty  – (February 28, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

Wow...what a find! I am going to have to check this out....

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP