Related Posts with Thumbnails

Snow Day is turning into Snow Days


It truly is Snowpocalypse  here in the Mid-Atlantic and it is causing me to have the winter doldrums. And what sucks most that while everyone is enjoying days off from work I am plugging away business as usual since I work from home anyway.

Well I got the opportunity to snap a couple of shots last night and during the day.

The view on our street last night when the snow first started. Little id I know that we would have over 24 hours of snow, sleet, and "thunder snow".

I am hoping that we don't have damage to any of our shrubs due to the weight of the snow. The trees on the block are even starting to bend!

Roe digging us out and he will have to do another pass tomorrow morning.


Creature Gorgeous  – (February 10, 2010 at 9:32 PM)  

These are BEAUTIFUL shots! I especially love the close up macro ones! Hehe, thundersnow. The last bout last night and today wasn't very friendly, was it?

Nicole Peterson  – (February 11, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

Thanks!

OMG this snow is horrible. My husband had to leave out early to walk to the train, whereas he normally drives, and he just shoveled a small path. I got out there at lunch and shoveled enough of the drive and sidewalk so he doesn't have too much to do tonight. But the problem was where to put all the snow. I have not seen this much since my days in Ithaca.

And it would be my dumb luck that the one time I have to go into my home office would be the week of record high snowfall. This SUCKS!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP