Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twitter???????

Free twitter birds available for use on your blog courtesy of Luc Latulippe

I have a Twitter account but I have never used it. 

To be honest I just don't get it. 

I feel like the kid in high school who is on the social fringe looking at all the cool kids have fun. Wishing that I was in the inner circle and at the same time not.

Do you tweet? Do you like it? What do you use it for (talk with friends, exchange ideas within the online community, meet people, etc)?  Am I missing out by not using Twitter?

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2010 at 2:17 PM)  

i use twitter for many reasons, first and foremost i find its a great quick way to connect with people, find out some interesting links/blogs/diys/etc posted by people who have similar interests to me. i read a lot of blogs, but i find a lot more cool stuff from my contacts on twitter then i could alone! im for it :)

deb

Erin @ DomesticAdventure.com  – (February 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM)  

I do tweet, and actually way more so than I thought I ever would. I find it to be a great way to stay up on the latest news from people with similar interests!

Post a Comment

(never home)maker
OWP badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP